autumn 2021 Assembly Themes
We have daily assemblies which are often class based or for a whole year group. We are reviewing our procedures in light of our ongoing COVID risk assessment.
- Afghanistan and the plight of refugees
- Heartsmart - linked to our PSHE curriculum
- Roald Dahl Day
- Celebration of a Year 6 author!
- Spain and Spanish speaking countries
- Resilience and perseverance
- Emmeline Pankhurst
- The life of Horatio Nelson
We shape our assembly themes in response to current events, pupils' passions and interests and key dates for influential people.